Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LAUGHTER YOGA HELPED HER CLINICAL DEPRESSION !!!!!

Clinical Depression: safely reduced medication by 80% in 2 months. Now cured.
Posted On February 9, 2010 In Category L.Y. Testimonials

Share
By Dianne Theil McNinch (USA). In January 1997, my thoughts of suicide became frequent and by April 1997 I was officially diagnosed with Clinical Depression. Over time my condition became severe and I ended up spending over $400 on anti-depressants each month. Today I’m completely free of all medication. I sleep better than I ever have in 11 years; people tell me I look great, especially at 64! My life has undergone a remarkable change.


DIANNE THEIL MCNINCH (USA): I’M NOW COMPLETELY FREE OF ALL ANTI-DEPRESSION MEDICATION AND SLEEP BETTER THAN I EVER HAVE IN 11 YEARS.
I first heard about Laughter Yoga on the American TV show ‘Dancing with the Stars’. It seemed delightful.
Then on April 11th 2007, I happened to see Laughter Yoga on the Oprah Winfrey show. Even before the show ended I signed up for a training in California in May and tried to find a local laughter club. The next day I met Jeffrey, a Laughter Yoga teacher who guided me to my initial session.

Just two months after my first Laughter Yoga experience on April 12, I had amazingly decreased the use of medicines by almost 80%. Today I’m completely free of all medication and am saving over $400 each month. I sleep better than I ever have in 11 years; people tell me I look great, especially at 64! My life has undergone a remarkable change.

No comments:

Post a Comment