Thursday, March 11, 2010

BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR TESTIMONIAL

Testimonial: breast cancer survivor now much happier
Posted On March 10, 2010

By Anna (Denmark): I was diagnosed with breast cancer in February 2000, had to be operated and undergo chemotherapy treatments afterwards. I was frustrated and angry. This was a very painful experience for me. Somehow I heard about Laughter Yoga at that point and thought it could maybe help me alleviate the pain.



ANNA, A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR, SAYS "I AM NOW MORE OPEN. I SMILE A LOT AT PEOPLE AND IT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY WHEN THEY SMILE BACK AT ME."

I was fortunate to be able to join a local laughter club and the impact on my emotions was almost instantaneous. I started to perceive my challenges in a different way and felt much happier. I even started to laugh in between chemo sessions!
I am now more open. I smile a lot at people and it makes me very happy when they smile back at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment